Skip to content
- Customers personal information is not shared with anyone except from time to time to communicate with our customers, to send out offers, surveys or marketing materials or with your driving instructor. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted by law to do so.
- MTO Approved BDE Defensive Driving Certificate Program (30 Hours of E- Learning or 20 Hours of Classroom, 10 Hours of E-Learning and 10 Hours of in car) must be completed successfully within one year from start date to qualify for completion certificate. After one year the The contract is automatically cancelled and no refunds are allowed.
- The student will be certified online with MTO once they have completed the Program with a minimum passing grade of 70% for all 30 Hours of E- Learning or 20 Hours of Classroom, 10 Hours of E-Learning and 10 Hours of in car.
- Course fee is Refundable within 30 days of purchase. An administration fee of $60 will be charged to all refunds. The course fee is non-refundable once the course has started or an E-Learning login has been created. E-Learning and In-Person In-Class courses must be finished within one year from the purchase date. Any G2 and G courses must be finished within 3 months from the purchase
- Switching from Online E-Learning to Classroom or vice versa will be subject to an administration fee of $150.00.
- As per MTO regulation Students are responsible for having their licenses, eyeglasses or contact lenses at all times during their lesson. Failing to do so will be a subject to charge of full lesson(s).
- In-Car appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a charge of full lesson(s).
- Ontario driving schools are not able to issue driver’s licence certificates for insurance purposes. Students must request a drivers licence history (DLH) for insurance purposes from the Service Ontario office. Fee for such a request is payable to Service Ontario and is not included in the Program fee.
- Teen Drivers reserves the right to cancel the in-car appointments on short notice due to the delays at Drive Test, weather, or other circumstances beyond their control.
- Schedule for driving lessons will be given by Teen Drivers Once the In-Class portion of the Course is complete and the course fee balance is paid.
- All Fees and Services offered are for the city you chose for your in-class.
- Please inform our office of if you have any requests for special accommodations before registering.
- I certify that the statements in this document are accurate and acknowledge that I have received the copy of the program and the terms and conditions and consent to the release of any information contained herein to the Ministry of Transportation, Insurance Bureau of Canada and the MTO Course Inspector.